Saturday 2 November 2013

let's be bold // ootd + video




hat: h&m
shirt: charity shop
dungarees: new look
necklace: ebay
rings: shop dixi, topshop, ebay
boots: matalan

for a while i'd been eyeing up the leather pinafore dress in primark, but every time i walked past it i told myself i didn't need it (probably still true...) however, when i spied these leather dunagrees in the new look sale for just £8, i couldn't say no. where is my will power?! i don't know.

as much as i hate myself for spending money where it's not necessary, i'm very, very happy with these dungarees. all it takes is these, some bold red lippy and my bowler for me to feel fab! i find the dungaree/blouse combination a tad plain, so to make things i little more interesting i chose to accessorise with some spiked jewellery to give the outfit a little bit of edge in an attempt to make it look less 'formal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment