Friday 5 July 2013

illustrated cushions added to my etsy store!


just a quick post to announce that i'm now selling illustrated cushions over at my etsy shop, so if you'd like to take this sleepy little fox home, have a wander over to my etsy shop here! as ever, i want to keep my items as affordable as possible (because i know what it's like to be watching what you spend!) so you can take this little guy home for only £8!

if you would like to discuss the option of international shipping, please feel free to email me at robynmakesthings@gmail.com so we can figure out prices :)

i'm thinking of perhaps creating some new designs to feature on my cushions, but i think until then i'll wait to see how successful the cushions are in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. If you did a mouse one I'd be the first to buy one!! These are so lovely and it's great that you've kept them so affordable :) x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete