Monday 23 September 2013

blog redesign


so if you hadn't already noticed, my blog's recently undergone a complete makeover. i decided it was time to give my blog a revamp to illustrate the fact that it's now going to be used as a personal blog as well as a platform to showcase my work on, and this is what i came up with.

i'm pretty pleased with it all in all, i've really surprised myself over the last few months with my attitude to typography and how i've approached it and increased my confidence when using it, and i'm also pleased with how i'm slowly improving on throwing colour schemes together, this one included as it came straight from my brain for a change, no referring to adobe kuler this time, woo hoo!

here's to further building my confidence as an illustrator, designer, and now, fashion blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment