Tuesday 15 April 2014

blog sale: depop

 

i've seen a few blog sales floating around as of late, and after arriving home to a bag of clothes i'd never gotten around to selling, i decided to finally put some of my unloved clothes/bags/shoes onto depop to try and find new homes for. everything's priced between £8 and £15 and those prices include postage, so i'd like to think you could grab yourself a bargain if anything catches your eye! brands range from primark to new look to topshop and there are also some vintage found items in there, too.

you can find me on depop under the username of 'xrobynm', or if you don't have the app you can view my profile online here. feel free to send me a message on the app if anything tickles your fancy, and if don't have the app, feel free to drop me a comment on this post and i can be in touch with further information/item details if necessary. thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment