Friday 23 May 2014

90s daisies



 crop top: new look
jacket: primark
belt: primark
jeans: topshop (via ebay)
bag: primark
socks: primark
shoes: dr marten

as the sun's taken itself away for a while, we've approached the awkward rainy-but-not-cold weather, so today i've had to take back to my bedroom to take my outfit snaps to avoid getting drenched – ah well, it was nice while it lasted! today i seem to have thrown together my most '90s inspired' outfit to date, teaming up my choker, docs and mom jeans for an altogether slouchy, somewhat boyish outfit.

i'm going out shopping to a retail park today, so a pair of jeans and a light jacket mean i'll be able to head in and out of shops without overheating too badly and without feeling silly for having worn a skirt with no tights on this somewhat gloomy day, although the fact that the weather's overcast in no way dictates how warm it is out, but hey ho!

3 comments:

  1. Oh girl, i fall in love with this outfit :D

    If you have a minute, please vote for me
    http://www.amoramorcasting.com/gallery/#/profile/Alc

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this outfit! I'm so in love with 90s fashion right now! You look gorgeous
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all for the lovely comments!! x

    ReplyDelete