Sunday 21 June 2015

Saturday Scribbles



Quiet blog, not so quiet life. The last two weeks have been hectic for myself and four others as we've been planning and prepping our New Blood exhibition stall, which turns out is a lot more difficult than I originally thought. My sympathies lie with my tutors who curate an exhibition for 40+ students every year, because it's been difficult enough doing it for 17 people. To compare it to herding sheep isn't ridiculous in the slightest.

As ever, excuses excuses. I've found bits of time here and there to work on a few personal pieces over the last couple of weeks, but when you're in the studio 10am - 8pm you just want to chill out in bed watching skins for a couple of hours before finally getting some kip (or at least that's how it's been for me, anyway. Re-watching Skins as a 21 year old instead of a 14 year old is really weird, by the way.)

I'm feeling a bit weird and overwhelmed at the moment with the approach of New Blood. There's lots to look forward to, but also lots to worry about. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a bath and try and get my thoughts written down (or maybe i'll finish off season 2 of Skins, we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment