Friday 2 May 2014

oh, hello, mr sunshine!

 crop top: topshop
dress: ebay
necklace: gift
belt: asos
boots: primark
bag: primark

here today in middlesbrough the weather has been absolutely glorious, and lo and behold because the sun's made an appearance, i've been otherwise occupied and have spent the majority of the day cooped up in my bedroom catching up on research work ready for my hand in on tuesday - boo! after dinner, i decided to change from my pyjamas, make myself somewhat presentable and take to our garden (if that's what you can call it) to catch 10 minutes of the sunshine and snap some outfit pics, too.

i was a little sceptical about taking pictures out back because, to put it frankly, it's a little bit disgusting; it's a tiny alleyway overgrown with weeds and strange, washed out paintings along one of the walls, but much to my surprise, it kind of worked! the lighting out back was brilliant, being light enough to make pictures clear, but not directly in the line of the sun that'd mean they were over exposed, so all in all a pretty successful endeavour that i'll probably attempt again at some point; you know, provided i can find time where my housemates are otherwise occupied so they don't walk into the kitchen to find my posing awkwardly for my camera and tripod... it's something that i've been caught doing a couple of times now, and non-bloggers just seem to find the concept a little bit odd, making for awkward explanations. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment