Friday 13 June 2014

the dungarees are out!


for me, it always feels like summer has officially arrived when i pull my dungarees out from hibernation. i'm not sure what it is about them that makes me feel so strongly against wearing them in the colder months, but i'm assuming there's some intrinsic reason that would no doubt make little sense to me if i were to ever figure it out.

i wore this outfit on wednesday for placement, and although the weather was a little rainy, the temperature was still fairly high once again, meaning i could happily trot around jacketless. i also got a bunch of compliments on my dungarees, so i think i can safely assume they were a good clothing choice!

apologies for the extremely poor quality of these photos, i'm up in the attic room and there's very little light that gets through the single small window so i just had to work my best with what was available to me and this was as good as it was gonna get, unfortunately. in case you were wondering, the room isn't filled with white, pictureless frames, but frames holding wonderful pieces of illustration. for copyright reasons i can't share the work online, so that's why you're looking at a slightly odd, blankly hung photo frame behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment