Thursday 8 May 2014

days are forgotten

hat: h&m
dress: charity shop
belt: primark
necklace: topshop (old)
ring: craft market
jacket: ebay
bag: ebay
boots: internacionale (via blog sale)

i wore this out on bank holiday monday for my trip to whitby, and due to not having time to photograph it on the day, i thought i'd throw it back on yesterday to get a few snaps for today's post. i last wore this dress back in february teamed up with my black fur coat and super thick tights, and i think it's fair to say that it's made a pretty damn good transitional piece teamed up with my leather jacket and a pair of 15 denier tights now it's a bit warmer.

i'm a bit weird about all my accessories having to be the same colour, and because of this my brown bag here has been in hibernation for quite some time due to my lack of brown shoes. this all turned around with the purchase of these boots, making it easy to tie a brown bag and belt in with them due to the brown colour on the heel, but it also means i can opt for black accessories too if i fancy them, so altogether i think they were a pretty smart purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment