Saturday 3 May 2014

sunday synopsis

 
I've done it, I've made it to that strange part of the year where all practical work had been handed in and I've only got a little bit of written work left to hand in, so I spend most of my days sat around wondering what to do with my time. 

last night I headed out with a few friends for a chinese buffet and to the cinema to see 'the other woman' - which was, as you'd expect, your typical chick flick - and it was really nice to get out of the house and be able to do something without feeling massively guilty about not being working instead. I'm spending tonight in a similar scenario by lounging around with friends with a few drinks, some yummy goodies and a film, and I'm very much enjoying relaxing now I've made it through the test that is second year! 

tomorrow we're planning a day out for the bank holiday which will also be nice, hopefully to the seaside for your usual fish and chips and complaining that it's still a little bit too cold because we haven't quite made it to summer yet; Brits, ey?! I hope you've all had a lovely week and enjoy your bank holiday tomorrow, however you may choose to spend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment